Within the context of world missions, do you agree with this statement? If so, then what kind of Christian are you? A goer? A sender? A disobeyer?
I don’t think any of us want to be in the disobedient category when it comes to missions. As God’s children our desire is to be part of His global plan to make disciples of all nations. While not all are called to physically go, all have a role to play. Perhaps your role is to be a sender?
Who could you help send to the mission field?
· Potential fulltime children’s workers from Kosovo, Romania, Greece, Czech Republic, Albania, to name but a few countries. Students from these countries and others in Central Europe plan to study at the CEF Children’s Ministry Leadership Course (CMLC) in Sibiu, Romanian next summer (5 July – 15 August 2020).
What kind of help do these “goers” need?
· Daily prayer
· Words of encouragement
· Financial help
How much does it cost to organise a CMLC, which offers essential training, for those called to go?
· A full CMLC runs for 12 weeks. Next summer we are offering the first 6 week module of the course only. The total cost of the 6 week module (in Sibiu, Romania) for 20 students is €22,760.
How can you become a “sender” by helping to meet the needs of this CMLC?
· You can click the donate button and specify the amount of your gift.
· You can contact us for more information – just click the contact button.
Why become a “sender?”
· This is part of God’s
plan and purpose for His children.
· You can help others reach children with the Gospel in a way and in places you never could.
· It is such an incredible privilege and blessing to be part of God’s mission in this world.
What kind of Christian are you? If you are not already – choose to be a zealous sender!